You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
1. All charges will appear as Culpepper and Co. on your statement.
2. All merchandise is 100% refundable pending the following:
- ♦ Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- ♦ Returns must be in original new (unused) condition.
- ♦ Merchandise returns will be completely refunded minus shipping within 3 days of our receipt credited to original credit card number.
- ♦ Any returns beyond 60 days, only in store credit is available, excluding shipping.
- ♦ A $5.00 UPS wrong delivery address charge will be assessed to customers who provide inaccurate address information.
3. In the event that merchandise is believed to be defective, replacement merchandise will be awarded at no additional charge including shipping, if the following hold true:
- ♦ Merchandise defect is the fault of manufacturing.
- ♦ Defect is not the result of misuse, overuse, or improper care.
4. Stingray and other leather products are produced from natural materials created by Mother Nature. While the same processes are applied to every product, natural variations, unusual patterns, variations of patterns and color can and do occur. We do take great care to insure the colors and patterns are consistent for every item that uses multiple hides.
5. Stingray is commonly known as the most durable leather in the world, being only rivaled by Elephant hide. We have seen everyday items like wallets carried everyday for as many as 30 years.
6. Stingray (not to be confused with Eel skin) will not demagnetize or damage credit cards.
If you have additional questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns, please make an inquiry to our email address at email@example.com. We welcome your comments and will respond to your inquiry promptly.